Thursday, November 19, 2009

FYI: Why I write...

For those of you who know me, you know I've had a livejournal since I was 17 years old. Due to his highly personal content and long history I've closed it to the public.


However, I did realize that Remi and I moving to India is a great opportunity for blogging to a more friendly less serious tune for once. I do highly enjoy writing and I manage to always find the time, no matter how busy I am. I also felt it was a great opportunity to inform other potential expats on what life is like in India from a 26 year old American (and French) point of view!

So this blog will mostly be written by moi. Remi is extremely busy and even if he wasn't, blogging just isn't his cup of tea. I will include his views from time to time. So you'll be hearing moslty from me, hope that's ok? :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Mary's Travels (so far!)